Wedding chaperone service in Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire
Many of us would love to have our family pet share in our wedding day. A dream too far you might think? Not so, thanks to Caversham Dogs!
Offering a highly individual all-inclusive wedding dog chaperone service for those who would love to include their family pet on their big day.
With the professionalism of my wedding dog chaperone service, you simply can’t go wrong. Enjoy your day from beginning to end in the knowledge that your favourite pet is being lovingly cared for, by me, knowing that I will hold the lead while you tie the knot.
The service I provided is completely bespoke to you and your day. Below you will find a list of possible options to be included in your wedding package.
- Initial consultation to include introduction to your family pet.
- Unlimited support in the form of calls/texts/emails to the run up of your wedding day
- Exclusive service. As a chaperone I will be available for you and your dog(s) exclusively for the whole day. No other bookings will be taken
- ‘Get to know you’ walks prior to the big day (duration 45 minutes).
- Dress rehearsal to ensure all runs smoothly on the day.
- Additional training with dog for ring bearing duties if required.
- Visit to grooming salon for a deluxe pamper session.
- Dress and/or accessorise your pet with a choice of bow tie or flower accessory.
- Collect pet and safely transport to wedding venue(s).
- Arrive at venue minimum of 30 minutes prior to start time.
- Enjoy a walk pre and post to wedding commencing.
- Allow your pet to meet and greet guests prior to the arrival of the bridal party.
- Chaperone your pet and carry out all duties as discussed.
- Coordinate with photographer and assist with wedding photo shoots.
- Supervise and attend to the comfort requirements of your pet.
- Enjoy walks after the wedding.
- Overnight accommodation or pet sitting in your home both pre or post the wedding.
- Safely transport your pet home or to your chosen pet lodgings when all duties complete.
With a number of Pet Chaperone weddings under my belt I pride myself on being able to pre-empt what is required for both you and your dog(s) on the day. I’m also fully licensed by Reading borough council for dog boarding with a 4 star licence. I can also offer pet sitting in your home if this is preferred.
Prices do vary according to requirements so please call to arrange a free consultation on 07900 432583 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org